Experienced College Kicking Coach
Coaching since 2013
Coach Youth through Professional
As the Owner and Head Coach at 3-Step Kicking, my ultimate goal is to ensure our student athletes reach their full potential as top-performing kickers.
When I was kicking in high school, it was always hard to find proper training close by at an affordable cost. I would have to drive 3-4 hours or jump on a plane and pay hundreds of dollars an hour for quality instruction. This encouraged me to start my own business my freshman year of college (2013), Muzz Kicking, where I trained high school kickers to compete at the college level. I continued my business throughout my college football career.
I was honored to be asked to serve as the Kicking Coach for the Monmouth College kickers in the 2016 season, where we became Midwest Conference Champions finishing with a 10-1 record. Helping these athletes excel and seeing their progress was so inspiring, I knew I wanted to pursue a career in coaching.
Through my education as an Exercise Science major, I learned and experienced first-hand the impact strength and conditioning can have on a kicker’s performance. I also learned that even the best kickers can fail without a strong, stable mind. This led me to expand my business, now known as 3-Step Kicking. In order to be a top-performing specialist you need to 1) master kicking fundamentals 2) condition your body to execute the kick, and 3) be mentally strong enough to handle the unique challenges you face as a specialist. Our 3-Step process addresses each of these areas. Not only do I want my student athletes to walk away with more knowledge on how to better their body/mind and kicking ability, but also on how to become an overall better person.
It is so rewarding to watch new, young kickers as well as older, more experienced kickers progress and dramatically improve their performance through our training. See the results on our Instagram feed.
- Invite to Kohl’s Pro Combine- Phoenix, Arizona 2016 and 2017
- 4 Year Varsity Starter, Monmouth College
- Midwest Conference- First Team All Conference 2015
- Led the team in scoring 2015
- Led the conference in regular season scoring by a kicker 2015
- Second Longest FG Made in Monmouth College Football History 50 Yards 2015
- 42/42 PAT’s 2015 100% Highest Percentage in School History
- Special Invite to the Kohl’s College Elite Kicker Camp Summer 2015
- Named to Kornblue’s “Fab 50” national ranking of kickers, Miami FL – 12/2011
- Kornblue National Kicking Challenge (invitation only) Miami FL – 6th Place, Kickoffs – 12/2011
- Kornblue Fab 50 Kicking Camp, Chicago IL – 1st Place, FG Competition – 10/2011
- University of Iowa Specialist Camp – 2nd Place, FG Competition – 6/2011
- University of Illinois Specialist Camp – Top 5 Finisher, FG Competition – 6/2011
- IHSA Boys Football All-Time Individual Records (Scoring Offense) – Most Field Goals Made (3), Game – 10/22/2010